Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Divisions' beta graphics comparison on PC, PS4, and Xbox One

After a good action packed gaming experience from "The Division Beta" by Ubisoft, IGN put a graphics comparison video together to show any differences across PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Many viewers including me have positive reviews in the graphics and how it compared to the PC version. Yes PC version looks the best but I don't see a lot difference in the console versions. I can also say that the graphics live up to the hype when the first game play was introduce to us. I really don't see any graphics downgrade like some rumors spreading before the beta was released.


 


But even I'm really impressed about the graphics of the beta version, I'm still hoping that the complete version of "The Division" on PS4 will not suffer any graphics downgrade to maintain consistent frame rate when it's release in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment